EYEKO EYELINER REVIEW


I got a few samples of Eyeko eyeliners free from work and it was perfect because I was dying for a new liquid eyeliner that suits me.

I hate using regular liquid eyeliners as I find they're far too messy and I don't have a very steady hand. I loved this eyeliner as it was more like a marker or felt tip pin and was so much neater. It also claims on the box to not smudge or smear and after testing it out multiple times I can say it certainly lives up to it's claims.

swatch
After wearing it out the only parts that smudged were the flicks on the outside of my lid and they still faded evenly so I didn't have random black smudges everywhere. Not to mention I have a terrible habit of rubbing my eyes and it barely smudges at all, it's not even noticeable if it does.

There was one problem with it unfortunately. I found that the pen wasn't moist enough and dried out very quickly, which was a huge downside. At least with regular eyeliners you can dip it back in the bottle and it's no longer dry.
Have you tried Eyeko eyeliner? What did you think of it?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this eyeliner, but from your review seems trustworthy.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a barry m one which is pretty good.
    My hands are too shakey for liquid eye liner.
    Great review.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must try the Barry M one! Thanks xo

      Delete
  3. Cute eyeliner. Love your header! So cute! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'll definitely check out your blog and be sure to submit to the link party :-) xo

      Delete
  4. Such a great review (: I love them. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that eyeliner looks really cool, many thanks for your review, I hope sometime try Eyeko. Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back in both, please join to my giveaway!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I'll check out the giveaway xo

      Delete
  6. Shame it dries out so fast, the liner itself looks lovely and sounds easy to work with!
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo