WEEKLY WISHLIST #6

Cat Dress | Vateno | €22.97
Fishnet Tights | ASOS | €11.24
Boots | Oh My Love | €107.58
Jelly Bag | Topshop | €44
Rings | She Inside | $6.26
Necklace | Lost Lanes | €44.11
Viva Glam I | MAC | $16
Velvet Voyage | Essie | $8.50

Okay so I hate cats, but I love cat clothes. This cute cat-adorned dress from Vateno is perfect for summer. It's so light and airy. At the moment I've had a bit of an obsession with fishnets, I've spent ages looking for the perfect pair. I wanted a plain simple pair but these ASOS ones with the paneling at the top are awesome. I'm bored of bare legs and think fishnets are an easy way to make the outfit less girly.

Every time I make an outfit collage I have a temptation to throw a pair of White Pepper boots from Oh My Love in, I've already used White Pepper shoes twice. So expensive, but so beautiful. Who doesn't love some chunky boots too? This Topshop jelly satchel is just something I came across while on the hunt for a black leather rucksack. I loved when jelly sandals started coming back into trend and jelly satchels remind me of bags from the 90s.

Stackable rings are something that feature a lot in my wishlists, think this is the fourth time now. I've always loved wearing tons of rings and this She Inside pack have a great mixture ring sizes. I'm also really loving silver at the moment, that's why I decided to include a nice silver necklace from Lost Lanes too. This has a bit of Deathly Hallows vibe which I love as an avid Harry Potter fan. Plus the little bit of quartz is so sweet.

I am still, very unfortunately, a MAC virgin. Now this Viva Glam lipstick is added to the very long list of shades I want to buy. I considered going for a deep purple more like Heroine, but I thought it would all be a bit too matching then. However, I did keep it matching with this Essie nail polish in Velvet Voyage. It's a lovely deep purple which I think would go quite well with the dress.

As per usual with my wishlist looks, I would probably just throw my hair in a loose low bun with some bits of hair hanging out around the face and I would chuck a heavy black leather jacket on over the outfit.

What's on your wishlist this week? What do you think of mine?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a cat lover either but that dress is cuuute!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh, I really want that dress and those shoes :O

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo