WEEKLY WISHLIST #8

HyperGel in 'White Light' - Models Own - £5
Radiance Face Oil - Balance Me - £15

Most of my wishlists have been very fashion oriented the past few weeks, so I decided a beauty related one was due. Quite a large wishlist has built up from reading other blogs and you'll see through this post that most of these products are here thanks to other bloggers. 

First up is this 1D Lipstick in this gorgeous blue-red colour. I don't care for One Direction, I wouldn't say I hate them, but I'm not much of a fan. Although I must confess when I saw a review of this lipstick on Autumn Leaves and for only £3, my indifference towards them went out the window. Cheap lipstick is cheap lipstick, amirite? Next up is another lip product. I had never heard of BeautyUK before, until I read a review on The Little Koala Blog. This nude lip crayon looked gorgeous and I have been looking for a nude lip colour that leaned more towards pink than orange and this one is perfect. Again just like the 1D lipstick, only £2.99!

Benefit are loved by bloggers everywhere. There products are nearly always worth the price tag. I bought this foundation years ago when I was too young to appreciate that it was a Benefit product. It is quite expensive, but I thought it was lovely. It was a very light coverage and covered my redness and blemishes while still being light enough for my freckles to peak through. Unfortunately I found it quite dark so it was only really appropriate when I was on a sunny holiday, certainly doesn't suit Irish weather. There isn't much to say about Stereo Rose. I have seen reviews of it everywhere recently and haven't heard a single bad thing about it. I need it in my life right now.

Face products up next. This Balance Me Radiance Face Oil is something I read about on Miss Makeup Magpie. Her skin problems sounded exactly like mine and when she raved about this product I couldn't resist adding it to the list. My skin has definitely improved recently since I've started taking better care of it, but it still has a long way to go. I think I'm the only blogger not to have tried this Garnier Micellar Water. If I had a job I would've snapped it up straight away, but right now I can only wish. My cleanser at the moment stings my skin so much which I don't really mind as my skin isn't very sensitive, but I would like something easier on the skin.

White nail polish is something I've had on my list for quite a while. I've yet to buy a Models Own nail polish and when I heard about this HyperGel collection, it seemed like the perfect way to kill two, or even three, birds with one stone. Finally on my wishlist is this L'Oreal spray which I read about on Gold Dust. I loved how Katie's hair looked in her photos, that gorgeous relaxed tousled look and it's a whole heap cheaper than Bumble & Bumble so I'll definitely be trying this first.

What's on your wishlist this week? Have you tried any of these products?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get on with Benefit's some kinda gorgeous but it may work for you. I'm defo keen to try Micellar water too! :)

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I've owned before and I loved it! Me too, heard so many positive things about it x

      Delete
  2. I literally just bought the L'Oreal Spray is so good! It was on sale too, Bargain! :)
    Orla xox

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo