WEEKLY WISHLIST #10

Ice King Dress | Black Milk
Weird Tee | Lazy Oaf
Gold Hoops | ASOS
Holographic Bag | Nasty Gal
Gingham Socks | New Look
Slogan Glasses | ZeroUV
Flatforms | Topshop

This week the look I'm going for is pretty loud and colourful. I guess I'm just excited for summer. I'm not going to write as much for these wishlist posts as I think they speak for themselves really.

I'm quite the Adventure Time fan and this Ice King dress is awesome. I'd also love the LSP or Jake the Dog skater dresses. This Barbie style tee from Lazy Oaf would be thrown on over the dress so it would be worn as a skirt. These cute baby pink socks match the tee and would look great with these flatforms.

Gold hoops are my obsession at the moment. I want them in every shape and size. I had a a few weeks where I was loving simple jewellery, but I'm obsessed with statement pieces again. I already have shown my love for the holographic trend in my first Bloggers Do it Better post [read here]. Finally I'd finish off the outfit with these cute bangles and watch set and these awesome sunglasses.

What's on your wishlist this week?

1 comment:

  1. The bag, glasses and shoes are gorgeous! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo