DRESSVE WISHLIST*


Plaid Shirt | €24.85
Tote Bag | €11.12
Lace-up Boots | €24.12
Claw Earring Clip | €2.43
Ornate Earrings | €5.05
Lace Shorts | €18.12
Plaid Scarf | €12.02

I rarely do a wishlist of just one shop, but after Lily at Dressve contacted me and I had a look at their website I couldn't help myself. They're website is so adorable and does some great dupes to big name brands. I normally choose items to create one whole outfit for my wishlists, but for this I decided to choose some of my favourite items. If you guys like this post I may do posts about some of my favourite shops on a regular basis.

 They have tons of cool casual clothes like this slouchy plaid shirt which would be great all year round. You could layer it in winter or throw it over a loose maxi in the summer. The black backpack is just over a tenner and would work so many outfits as it's so simple. I'm a sucker for a chunky knit and for anything black, so this long cardigan looks cosy and perfect for winter.

As I mentioned they do some great dupes and these lace-up boots are an awesome alternative to Dr. Martens. I've wanted a white pair for ages and although I love Dr. Martens, I'm a student and cheap alternatives are my best friends. The claw and pearl necklace is so simple, but a great statement piece because of how unique it is. Bit of a claw theme running here, but these claw earring cuffs are so cute and less than three euro. 

The ornate earrings are the exact same as a pair I bought Spitalfields Market. Sadly I lost one of them when I wore them out for the first time, which sucked cause they were my favourite pair. Not only are these pair the exact same, but half the price. The lace shorts are simple and plain, but a great plain piece to match up with other more bold items. Finally is this gorgeous plaid scarf. I'm not normally a fan of autumnal colours, but I am loving the oversized scarves on trend at the moment and although I am a huge fan of tartan I think I prefer this one.

What is your favourite Dressve item? Would you like to see weekly posts on my favourite online stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo