WISHLIST #16


Sorry Not Sorry Heels | Nasty Gal

This week I was thinking of what I would wear to my photography exhibition at the end of this college year. I'm not even sure if it's a dressy event, but I love an excuse to dress up so I've started thinking about what I'll wear. Maybe if I win the lottery I could buy it all up?

Initially I was going to wear the Cocktail and Tears dress from Isolated Heroes, but when I spotted the fishnet one I thought it was more "me". And by "me" I mean it's cheaper and I'll get more wear out of it. Underneath I'll probably wear some type of leotard or something, I'd love to bare skin like the model but even in an Irish summer I'd end up being self-conscious and cold. Over the fishnet dress I'd wear this Valfre tee. I have been such a big fan of Valfre for ages and I am especially loving the newer tees.

Now if the dress and tee weren't expensive enough, I've added a pair of Jeffrey Campbell heels from Nasty Gal to my list. Sadly JC shoes are so expensive I could never justify buying any, but I am gonna be on a look out for some dupes over the next few weeks. Although this outfit is for summer I'd probably end up a bit chilly and will no doubt need a coat and scarf. This scarf from Shop Jeen is light and minimalist, great to drape around your neck with this look.

Another shop I am a huge fan of is Pom Girl. These Fuzzy Loops are awesome and are also available in baby pink for those of you who prefer brighter colours. For makeup I'd paint my nails yellow with this Nails Inc polish from Boots to add a bit of colour to the look and keep the face quite simple with Naturist from Topshop. To add a touch of glamour I'd wear some of these rhinestones on my face under my eyes. I've linked to some from Amazon, but that's just for visual purposes. I don't shop at Amazon after I heard how they treat their workers, I'm sure face gems like these are available in most fancy dress places.

What's on your wishlist this week? What's your favourite item from mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question that needs an immediate reply then feel free to tweet me @megtit or e-mail me at thebigmegowski@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment xo